Group and private riding lessons for beginner to intermediate riders of all ages
- Group lessons never exceed 4 riders of similar skill level and ability
- A wonderful introduction, for beginners, to horses, tack and grooming
- Lesson duration – 1 hour
- One-on-one instruction
- Lesson duration – 1 hour
- *All camps go from 9am – 4pm, extra care option available*
- Full day and week-long camps for kids which promote safety, good horsemanship, friendship and fun
- Twice daily activities on or with the horses
- Trail walks to explore nature
- Maximun of 8 riders per camp
Horse Crazy Camp - FULL
$200.00 per rider
July 6th – 10th, 2015
Themed craft camp for the horse crazy kids. Pictures will be taken each day of our events, games, friends, and favourite ponies. A memorable scrap book will be put together at the end of the week.
Each day campers will ride in the morning, and again after lunch. These sessions will focus on progressing and advancing current skills, while working on new ones.
Campers will have the opportunity to win prizes through individual, and group games and activities. On the last day of the camp, lunch will be provided, as well as an hour-long trail ride to finish off their week.
Painted Hilltop Horse Camp
$300.00 per rider
July 20th - 24th
This Horse camp is designed for anyone who has a love for horses, and wants to learn everything that they can about them. This camp is dedicated to improving rider’s skills, and ensuring a safe learning environment for them.
Each day campers will ride in the morning, and again after lunch. Depending on the number of campers, lesson groups will be created based on skill levels. Games, activities, and challenges will take place each day with the chance to win prizes and rewards. A group trail ride will take place on Friday, as well as a provided lunch.
$250.00 per rider
August 10th – 14th 2015
Horse week is a camp designed for those campers who love their equine friends and want to learn everything that they can about them. In this camp, riders will focus more on their horses with games and activities designed to develop their awareness and senses. Campers will learn to think and act like a horse.
Each day campers will ride in the morning, and again after lunch. These sessions will focus on improving skills on horseback and in the stable. Games, activities and challenges will take place each day with the chance to win prizes and rewards. A group trail ride will take place on Friday after a provided lunch.
|CAMPERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN LUNCHES, SNACKS AND A WATER BOTTLE. PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY KIND OF NUT PRODUCTS TO CAMP.
FRIDAY’S OF EACH CAMP WEEK, LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE CAMPERS
Celebrate your cowboy or cowgirl’s special day “Western Style” with Painted Hilltop Farm!
- Birthday parties are offered on Saturday afternoons from 12:30 to 3:30.
- We have a leader per rider and the birthday rider gets to demonstrate to the others how to do specific skills. The birthday rider also gets to pick their own horse.
- We will have an area set up for a lunch - all you need to provide is the food and cake.
- Group and Individual Western Themed photo shoot (digital copies provided). We can provide prints for a nominal fee (please ask)
- Please note: Any child under the age of three must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
The Birthday Party includes:
- 12:30 – 1:00: “meet the horses” grooming session
- 1:00 – 2:00 riding lesson
- 2:00 – 3:30: Party room and take home craft
Option #1 (Max 8)
Option #2 (Max 8)
Contact email@example.com to book your party now!